If you have been trying to conceive for 6 months or more, your body might need a boost. One of six couples suffer from some type of fertility issue and this can be emotionally draining for both men and women. It is important to keep communication open and not only talk about it but seek the help that you need.
If you are experiencing fertility issues or just starting to try to conceive, there are ways to boost your body and increase the chances of becoming pregnant.
The following are 5 things you can do today to start preparing your body to conceive:
· Listen to your body and keep track of your cycles; it is very important to know when you ovulate. Keep a journal!
· Use ovulation predictor tests; these can be helpful to track your menstrual cycle and to know your fertile days.
· Eat a fertility diet; use common sense when it comes to grocery shopping and avoid pre-packaged foods. Include full fat items, lots of fruits and vegetables, fatty fish, whole grains and beans.
· Quit smoking, alcohol and caffeine; research shows that these last 3 “activities” can change your body in many ways. Stop today! It is never too early or too late.
· Get in the habit of exercising daily; it can just be walking for 30 minutes or doing a video at home. Raise your heartrate, your body will be thankful!
· Educate yourself about supplements and choose high quality products that will support your needs. At Daxley-USA we have developed a variety of products for female and male reproductive health. Each one is unique and has many benefits when it comes to pre-conception. Go to the “products” section of our main page and start learning about these products today.
Hopefully the information in this article was useful to you. Contact us if you have any questions.